For Facebook & Twitter Platform -
- Avoid Poor Grammar and Spellings and always use the quality content with clear intentions.
- Hash tags are a good way to help get Facebook posts categorized with similar content. Upto 3 hash tags is fine where as 10 hash tags are not but you can use maximum no of hash tags on twitter platform.
- Its okay to update maximum 3 times a day, but space out your posts every few hours and also check analytic of the client before posting, also dedicate time to respond to the comments and direct messages.
- Respond to all comments-The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
- Always keep the 80/20 rule! Entertain and inform your audience first, selling to them is secondary.
- Do not post on other people’s Facebook business page telling them to like your own page
- Use second person when talking about your brand on Facebook platform.
- Tracking the efforts is important it’s essential that you monitor the progress of your social media campaign so you know what’s working and what not
For LinkedIn platform -
- Being a professional portal it needs constant & specific industry related updates.
- Personalize your connections requests. Tell them WHY you’re connecting and once connected send them the welcome message. Sending request for recommendations and endorsements is not advisable.
- Use groups as a place to contribute information, not as a place to promote your company
- Use first person when talking about your brand on this platform.