Like two sides of the same coin, capabilities and abilities go like hand-in-glove in determining an Organization’s performance – an aspect, best measured by the following:-
- 1. Customer retention
- 2. New accounts’ growth
- 3. Continuous growth in such new businesses
Webisdom’s core strengths accrue to clients, a sustained edge in terms of ensuring that all important competitive edge. Once a relationship is known to have mutual value, the deepening of the effort starts from the relationship building stage itself and never ceases in entirety, regardless of whether an engagement is ongoing as much as the recency of the last one.
Webisdom offers Five key leverage points:
- 1. 360° competency
- 2. Consultative Leadership
- 3. Account Management and
- 4. Industry Leverage
1. 360° competency:
Being a full-fledged digital enterprise, Webisdom has capabilities across the spectrum of product, services and consulting categories.
2. Consultative leadership:
The top management of Webisdom are from the IIM-A pedigree, India’s # 1 business school. The lineage accruesimmense strategic and tactical leverage due to a vast pool of know-how, very extensive industry exposure, widespread contact-network and access to knowledge pools. These impart a status of “leadership-driven” business engagements offering customers, expert-level guidance, best possible know-how and by these, an immense cost leverage.
3. Account management:
Webisdom focuses on creating, nurturing and sustaining, partnership-like relationships with its customers. The inherent business logic that drives client relationship building is creating sustained value for the Company which is feasible only when the focus on client-development is both spread wide and entrenched deep.
The following components form the pillars of account management / client relationship-development in Webisdom:-
- (i) Prospecting stage
- (a) Research to understand the client’s business from multiple dimensions
- (b) Building network across decision-makers, key influencers, champions and users
- (ii) Sales stage
- (a) Value-based, multi-option & competitive pricing.
- (b) Highly bespoke solutions to specific business problems.
- (c) Matrix-based, solid governance model with two-level backup (for large projects), multi-point escalation-launch & problem addressal.
- (d) Robust project management with superior knowledge management.
- (e) Partnership mode of consultative guidance [as, where & when required (OR) as requested by client.
- (iii) Sustainability stage
- (a) Periodical engagement with client to anticipate future business opportunities
- (b) Participative process to include shared knowledge in industry forums
4. Industry Leverage:
By virtue of the following factors, clients of Webisdom get easy, effective and meaningful-to-their-business insights as well as action points in their engagements:-
- (i) Participative-Partnership In Industry – we proactively engage with clients on how best they can enhance their business footprints through active collaboration in industry forums of multifarious kinds.
- (ii) Knowledge Impartment – tapping into a wide and deep pool of know-how, clients are constantly updated about best practices, new advents, people movement, landmark market developments and process improvements from time to time.
- (iii) Centers of Excellence (CoEs) developed by Webisdom enable clients to accrue the maximum feasible “value from the business relationship” made possible by the sheer magic of co-creation of centers of excellence within a project engagement which enables the most relevant (often unconventional!) ideas and industry-accrued knowledge to be implemented for continuous improvement, sustained competitive advantage.