GENESIS OF WEBISDOM:
Year 2007 - two former classmates of India’s # 1 business school, viz, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, AmardeepBajpai and JavedAlvi forged their mutual interest in starting a company with a vision to evangelize digital marketing in their home country. They prepared to take the plunge in an industry that at that point in time, was very nascent. With a lofty goal to take it to the forefront of offering digital enterprise solutions, Amardeep and Javed leveraged a rock solid conceptual understanding they carried from their IIM-A lineage and cultivated it intensively, offering solutions across a myriad of strategic and tactical issues of business organizations. The partnership attracted S.L. Ganapathi, an IIM-A alumnus himself (1971 batch), who made strategic investments in the Company that had already garnered nearly a 100 clients pan India.While Javed eventually decided to pursue other interests and both Amardeep& S.L. Ganapathi, continue to extend meritorious leadership value, adding their synergies as Webisdom continues to be a significant contributor to the digital landscape especially in India.
The genesis of the Company…
- 2007 Amardeep Bajpai and Javed Alvi graduate from IIM-A Incorporated.
- 2008 Domino’s, represented in India by Jubiliant Foodworks becomes a Webisdom client.
- 2009 Offices established across Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Bangalore.
- 2010 Forges alliances with TiE®, IAMAI®.
- 2011 Becomes a private limited company.
- 2013 Unitech®, India’s second largest realty company becomes Webisdom’s first client in that sector.
- 2014 Khimji Ramdaas® (http://www.khimji.com), a 130+ yr. old Oman-based conglomerate inks a strategic alliance with Webisdom Honda Motors®, Mitsubishi Motors& Toyota Motors® join a growing list of international clients Pizza Hut® Oman, becomes the first hospitality client outside India
- 2015 Webisdom garners an accumulated list of 100 clients since inception spanning IT, Realty, Automobiles, Utilities, Education, FMCG, Hospitality, BFSI and Travel Initiates a paradigm shift on its footprints in the digital marketing space – moves to creating a digital enterprise that offers end-to-end solutions across software, digital marketing services, systems integration, strategic consulting, analytics and outsourcing.